Attorney | Oldsmar, Florida
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – Denver, Colorado, Juris Doctorate,
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – Denver, Colorado, Masters of Natural Resources Law
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas Bachelor of Art in History and Anthropology
- Florida State Attorney’s Office – Assistant State Attorney,
- Blackacre Law – Attorney
- Ricoh USA – Senior Legal Conflict Analyst
- US Coast Guard Judge Advocate General – Legal Intern
- US Army – 4/10 Mountain Division
About Jason Gould
Jason is a corporate attorney with 5 years of experience as a practicing attorney from Clearwater, FL. His practice areas include corporate governance, securities compliance, capital formation, business succession planning, estate planning, real estate, and mergers and acquisitions. Jason’s practice focuses on providing simple, efficient solutions to complex problems and serving as a trusted counselor to his corporate clientele. Jason’s client focused approach is perfectly complimented by PLG’s overall focus on serving as trusted counsel for our clients.
Jason discovered his passion for the law after serving five years in the US Army, including serving in Baghdad Iraq from 2017-2019 during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Upon discharge Jason attended the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. While attending DU, Jason was selected to work with the US Coast Guard JAG Corps as a law clerk in DC and spent most of his school breaks volunteering with the Navajo and Ute tribes completing wills for tribal members before moving to Florida. When not serving his clients, Jason enjoys travelling and spending time with his wife and child. Before joining PLG, Jason was an Assistant State Attorney in Tampa, FL and worked as a Senior Conflicts Analyst in Maitland, FL. Jason is licensed in Florida and has a pending application for admission to the New York bar.
Jason’s experience in corporate governance and litigation paired with a focus on finding commonsense solutions to his client’s problems makes PLG a dynamic addition to any company looking for legal services.
Contact PLG Law
Get in touch with us
To get in touch, please fill out the form below.