Attorney | Charlotte, North Carolina
- University of South Caorlina, BSME 1993; University of South Carolina School of Law, JD 1999.
- Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Mecklenburg County Bar, North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina; Federal Circuit
- Bell, Seltzer, Park & Gibson; Alston & Bird; NASCAR
About Spencer Lueders
Spencer counsels clients on a variety of intellectual property matters. A licensed Patent Attorney and Mechanical Engineer, Spencer began his legal career with the Charlotte-based IP boutique, Bell Seltzer Park & Gibson, and later Alston & Bird focusing on patent, trademark, and copyright preparation and prosecution.
Spencer also spent several years serving as Competition & Patent Counsel for NASCAR supporting the Racing Operations, R&D, and Officiating groups while also creating the current NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy.
Spencer also dedicates himself to philanthropic efforts. As founder of Charlotte-based 24 Foundation, which has raised more than $28 million towards cancer navigation and survivorship, Spencer has made an indelible impact in Charlotte and the local cancer community while serving his clients effectively and professionally.
Contact PLG Law
Get in touch with us
To get in touch, please fill out the form below.